tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 08 14:59:33 1997

RE: News and stuff.

[email protected] on behalf of Mark E. Shoulson wrote:
> Speaking of hearing the language in use: there will now be a meeting every
> Monday night at 8pm Eastern (US) time on the KLI's OnLive Talker conference
> (http://www.kli.org/kli/talker.shtml) about Klingon custom and culture as
> reflected in tlhIngan Hol.  [...]
> Similarly,
> where are you folks on Wednesdays at 8pm when I'm there?  OK, I've missed
> the odd week now and then, but I'm there most of the time.  Come on by!

That goes for beginners on Thursday evenings, 9 pm ET as well!  I've had some
trouble the last couple of weeks, because I was installing some new stuff for
my computer, but I'll be there again this week and beyond!

--
SuStel
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level