tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 08 15:23:57 1997

Sajpu'

	Lots of you are wondering about my subject line.  You'll understand when
you finish reading this.

	To quote Dr. Schoen's editorial from the most recent issue of HolQeD,
"Where do we go from here?"  To quote his answer, "We take Klingon to the
people."  I've just thought about another angle of that that (I hope) hasn't
been done before: training dogs (and maybe pigs too) to respond to Klingon
commands.  Not as hard as some of the rest -- all you need is a trainer and a
talk with him.  This is somewhat akin to very young kids being taught Klingon
already.
Qapla'
qoror
(ghItlh pIm:  DaH Suyaj'a'?)