tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue May 06 04:38:06 1997

Hello

Hello my name is Kajetan and I have decided to resubscribe to this
mailing list, god knows why, probably to get some gaurunteed
email,(spelling) Anyway Im 15 and an avid startrek fan so I guess thats
a reason. Last time I subscribed I began with saying Id like to learn
the language of barbarians and this was the reply, could somekind heart
tell me what it means!!!		Anyway  nuqDaq 'oH puchpa''e'   im getting
desperate!!

tay'qu' tlhInganpu' jay'!!  tIQ tIghDaj.  Dun bomDaj.  quv qonDaj.

Back to archive top level