tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 31 06:03:50 1997

RE: Another Question

How about this one? Worf rarely uses a batl'eth anymore, but uses a smaller
type, must like samurai have a long katana and a short one.  Would the
proper
name for this smaller weapons translate into "batl'eth, small"? Or do you
know the proper name?

The weapon was called a Mek'leth.  Some on this list have given it the
thlIngan Hol spelling [meqleH] or alternatively [meQleH].  I used [meqleH]
in the book I wrote so I'm sticking with that 'till Okrand gives us his
version.

HetaQ

Back to archive top level