tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 25 10:52:39 1997

Re: translation from Star Wars

>Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 10:53:06 -0800 (PST)
>From: "eric d. zay" <[email protected]>
>

>> I'm fairly certain "DaqwIj vISovbe'" is canon, but I can't remember the
>> source offhand.  *SO* until someone remembers it, don't trust it as
>canon.
>> Remember: it ain't canon without a source attribution, not even from me.
>>
>> ~mark
>
>HIja'.  However, even if it did not come from a canonical source, it would
>still work grammatically, and thus be acceptable.  qar'a'?

Correct.  I just wanted to make sure people were careful, since we have
enough confusion without half-remembered canon-qoq.  Remember the story of
'I'!  It may be a good construction, but don't think of it as canon unless
we can verify that it is (and it is, btw).

~mark

Back to archive top level