tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 16 06:35:01 1997

simple words

	qoror here.  I have a slight problem.  When I read a tlhIngan-Hol
transcription (on the mailing list, jatmey, and other places) I don't have any
problem organizing the sentence, with all the verb suffixes, prefixes, noun
suffixes, that kind of thing.  I can find out how the sentence is structured, in
other words.  But the problem is that I can't remember many simple words.  Oh,
some I can remember, like HoH and Hegh and qIp and loD and be' and QaQ and nom
and a lot of others, but it's still the vast minority of the dictionary.
Translating jatmey and stuff on the mailing list helps a bit, but I still don't
know many words.  Does anyone have a way of remembering them that I could use?
Help!

Back to archive top level