tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 16 05:57:56 1997

Re: Klingon Times

 ----------
From: Stefan (chech pIn'a')
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: Klingon Times
Date: Saturday, March 15, 1997 4:41AM

> Alexander is actually one quarter human, and as we have seen with
K'ehleyr
> and B'Elanna, human blood makes a Klingons features softer, not more
> robust.  Also I must point out Torral son of Duras, who as a young boy
had
> his fathers crab like forehead.  There have been many attempts to explain
> the change in forehead design, but no really good one yet.
>
> SuSvaj

I think the special effects are better now...

chech pIn'a'

that the TOS Klingons were
from the southern continent of the homeworld and that they were gradually
absorbed by the Northern
(knobby-headed) race.  Again, this is something I heard long ago and may
have since been disproven.

			bard

Back to archive top level