tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Mar 11 05:04:00 1997

Re: Klingon Textbook?

Message text written by Adam Ophir Shapira
>I have purchased copies of THE KLINGON DICTIONARY, CONVERSATIONAL
KLINGON, *and* POWER KLINGON. The first of the three appears to be
designed more as a reference book than as a learning tool (which
is probably why it's referred to as "Dictionary"). The other two
*are* designed as learning tools, but since they're tapes rather
than printed material, they won't do me much good if I'm trying
to read and/or write stuff in Klingon.

  Any suggestions?
<

Try "The Klingon Way."  It has lots of phrases -- in fact, that's the point of
the book -- and it's a real book, not an audio tape.  As a side bar, you learn
interesting stuff about Klingon culture.  --qoror

Back to archive top level