tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 10 11:23:49 1997

Re: Klingon Textbook?

> Hello,
>
>   I am a Betazoid interested in learning Klingon. Unfortunately,
> having been raised here on Earth, I never developed my telepathy
> too well, so I can't just download the language from a friend's
> mind.
>
>   I have purchased copies of THE KLINGON DICTIONARY, CONVERSATIONAL
> KLINGON, *and* POWER KLINGON. The first of the three appears to be
> designed more as a reference book than as a learning tool (which
> is probably why it's referred to as "Dictionary").

ghobe'!

The Klingon Dictionary contains not only the lexicon, but the grammatical
structure of the language as well.  It is our primary learning tool.  You
should start with this and use the tapes as supplementary aids.  There is
also The Klingon Way, which is in book and audio cassette form.

SuSvaj

Back to archive top level