tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 30 19:43:55 1997

Re: KLBC: proper use of meQ - burn

ja HetaQ:
>Well, you may see where this is going.  Our attorneys heard from Viacom.
> They have restated their demands for the destruction of remaining
>inventory of "Secret Fighting Arts".  They still claim exclusive use of Hol

wejpuH.  Hol SeHlaHbe'ba' wa' Dol.

>and what's even more ridiculous is that they now claim rights to pIqaD.

jIyay'.  pagh luSov'a'?  Dochvam lumaqchugh, mujbej chaH.

> Sure, we explained the pIqaD font to them, and fonts in general, but it
>didn't seem to make a wits bit of difference to the toDSaH.
>We've tried doing business with them, tried ignoring them, and then begged
>(I'm ashamed as a Klingon) for licensing.  Now it is simply time for WAR!

jIH mubelbe' ghu'vam.  Hol lo' vay' 'e' lutuchrup'a'?

> Not in their battle field of the courtroom either, in ours; the
>marketplace.

>mupwI' qeylIS nuqaDvIpjaj jaghmaj jay'
>[Paramount]vo' peje'Qo'

roD Qapbe' je'Qo'ghach.  Do'Ha'.  tInqu' chaH, 'ej puS ngotlhbogh nuv.

>veSjaw HetaQ

jIHvaD "Gandalf Stormcrow" qawmoH.

-- ghunchu'wI'

Back to archive top level