tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jun 02 20:04:44 1997

No Subject

hi will -

worry for not writing sooner -- believe it or not, this is my first
opportunity.  i actually did not get home til after work today.  and i was
trying to wade through my e-mail at work, but only got through about 2/3 of
my waiting messages.  it is difficult for me to write coherant personal
mail at work anyway.  i get interupted so much.

i enjoyed the report on the friday dance.  i thought that band would be
rockin.  the caller you described must have been beth molaro.  she is
great, one of my favorite.   (she's also from wv, btw!)  and who was the
guy debby was with?!  i'm so curious.

well, i find myself in the position of giving you news i know you do not
want to hear.  the mr. x i mentioned before going to the beach, as it turns
out, is indeed interested in me.  i did not wish to tell you before who he
was, since he knew nothing of my interest in him -- but now i don't mind
telling you this person is rob craighurst.

we have been friends for over a year, and i have always thought highly of
him.  a year ago he told me he did not want a relationship at the moment.
not that we were discussing the possibility of a relationship between us at
the time, but as a result of that i put to rest any thoughts of starting
anything with him.  and the time would not have been right then anyway.

now the timing is right.  is a week at the beach enough to know???  well, i
do know that i admire rob a great deal, and feel a tremendous heart
connection to him.  i am deeply moved by his spirit and the thought that he
has some of these feelings for me overwhelms me.  i don't know where this
will go but i know where my heart is.  and i know what my intentions are.

the thought that i might hurt you in the process is not fun for me.  i am
sorry i cannot be the person you'd like me to be.  i hope to have some kind
of constructive relationship to you, as you will allow.  of course i still
want to dance with you!  i might even be inclined to save you from large
marine mammals from time to time.

peace, shawn

Shawn Brenneman
Lowesville, VA