tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 17 12:02:22 1997

Re: Attatchments

<Again, I feel the need to be Mr. Spoilsport -
<
< Please do not send attatchments to this list. They cannot be interpreted by

< the computerized listserv and come out, as you have seen as gibberish. If
you
< wish to share files of large size, please use direct e-mail or ICQ or
similar
< means.
<
< qatlho',
<
< Qermaq >>

bIQoS
Sorry, I did not know that. But I still don't know who is that picture.
Should I send it to everyone that is on the list, or is there anybody who
explicitely wants it?

muHwI' StarDate 97541.9

Back to archive top level