tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Jul 17 12:17:59 1997

Re: DaH qep'a' vIghoS

: << Time once again for the qep'a'.  ...
: << ...Lawrence
: <<
: << P.S.  Please don't break the mailing list while we're away at the qep'a'.
:
: What does he mean with that "don't break the..." ?
: Can somebody tell me exactly what is the qep'a'...
: I know it is an annual meeting of the KLI , but what do they do there, ...?
:
: -- muHwI'

Lawrence has a page answering this very question at the KLI web site
complete with a schedule of this year's events (this is the fourth year he's
been hosting them in Philadelphia). Take a look:
     http://www.kli.org/kli/qepa.html

Voragh
(who wasn't able to attend either)

Back to archive top level