tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jul 04 15:40:19 1997

Re: Joke word - HoSchem

[email protected] on behalf of peHruS wrote:

> SKI:  I posted {Hu'Sov} in the pattern of {leSSov} and ~mark approved it.
>  However, it cannot be canon because MO has not used it.  So far, KLI has
> proclaimed we cannot extract parts of words.  True, or will "clearly
> analyzable parts" be allowed to help tlhIngan Hol grow?

Gee, I seem to remember him saying that {Hu'Sov} might be okay, but it might
not be okay.  Besides, given the amount of new stuff we've just gotten, and
are about to get in a few months, don't you think Klingon is "growing" enough
without making it up yourself?

--
SuStel
Beginners' Grammarian