tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Jan 25 09:18:15 1997

RE: An offer you shouldn't refuse

Way back on 7/17/96, Mark Shoulson gave me some responses.  My computer was
down for 6 weeks a while back and I haven't been able to catch up with
everything.  I also lost some things.  I'm still trying to figure which ends
up.  With many thanks to Mark I think it's ready.

<<meppatlh(tm)>>

tlhIngan  wo'Daq  patlh  Degh  chu'  'oH  <<meppatlh(tm)>>'e'.
SuqlaH  neH  tera'nganpu'!   wo'Daq  Dotlh'a'  Dachavbej  DaneHchugh   vaj
----------------------------------
<<meppatlh(tm)>>  DaghajnISqu'!   <<meppatlh(tm)>>  Dalo'DI',
Dungaqbej  <<qa'el  tuq>>,   'ej  Dutu'bej  Hoch!   lo'lu'meH  ngeDqu'
<<meppatlh(tm)>>.
                                                    --------------------
chay'  Qap?  vay'  Daje'   vaj   DeQmey  law  yIDIl  pagh  yInlIj  DaDIl.
                                                -----------------
*** yIqaw:   qeylIS  neH  wIvoq,  nuDIlnIS,  DeQmey  lo'nIS  Hoch  latlhpu'?
                   ------------------------
--------------------
wa'vatlh  DeQ'e'  neH  Danob   'ej  Hoch  jar  qaSDI'  jaj  wa'DIch
DaDIlchu'.
                                    ---------
--------------------------
qaStaHvIS  poHvetlh  DeQmey  Danob  'e'  wIpIH!
yImImQo'!           DaHjaj  <<meppatlh(tm)>>  yISuq.
juppu'lI'  yIja'!   Daja'pu'mo'  nItlho'bej.
***  tlhIngan  wo'Daq  <<meppatlh(tm)>>'e'  neH  Dalo'laH!

<<meppatlh(tm)>>

<<meppatlh(tm)>> is the new status symbol in the Klingon Empire.  Only Terrans
can get it.  If you want to definitely achieve high status in the Empire then
you  really need to have <<meppatlh(tm)>>.  When you use <<meppatlh(tm)>>,
<<the house of  qa'el>>  will support you,  and  everyone will definitely
notice you!  <<meppatlh(tm)>> is really easy to use.

How does it work?  Buy something then pay a lot of credits for it or pay for
it with your life.

*** REMEMBER:  We trust only Kahless.  All others need to givecredits.

You definitely give only 100 credits the first day of every month.

We expect you to give the credits at that time.

Don't  Hesitate!      Get <<meppatlh(tm)>>  today.

Tell your friends!   They'll certainly thank you for it.

You can only use <<meppatlh(tm)>> in the Klingon Empire.

Back to archive top level