tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Jan 10 04:02:59 1997

Speaking of new words...

 > Yes, you should.  But, that's exactly why the list of non-TKD words is
 > printed in the current issue of HolQeD, so you don't have to go online
 > every time you see a strange word that you want to check.  ;)

Speaking of new words... Those of you at the qep'a' last year may recall I
lost most of my Annotated Dictionary files in a hard drive crash.  I'm
*finally* done re-entering all of TKD's vocabulary and I'm working through the
new words list.  Soon, I'll be ready to print version 1.0 of Qob's Annotated
Klingon Dictionary (For Personal Use Only).  Which brings me to a problem.

I haven't been able to come up with any decent translation of "Annotated"!

At the moment, my "test" title page reads {Qob tlhIngan mu'ghom poDHa'}.  I
figured that anything "unclipped" *ought* to be "annotated", but that might
only make sense in a backfit.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Qob la' (tlh.w.D. quttaj ra'wI')
tlhIngan Hol yejHaD qhojwI'

Back to archive top level