tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Jan 08 19:05:15 1997

RE: KLBC - Either grows or Die

jatlh SuStel

>> I know that Sach means expand. I choose it for that. I agree that a child
>> does not necessarily expand but improve doesn't quite seem to have my
>meaning.
>>
>> how about
>>
>> HeghlI' Sachbe'bogh vay'
>

>Well, if that's really what you mean, then it's fine.

Yep that's what I wanted to say? I'm concerned about:
HeghlI' Sachbe'bogh

I'm I translating it properly? I have a verb verb noun construction. Does it
realy say if *Sachbe'* THEN (<------) HeghlI'. Then being the key part I
seem to be missing here. I'm not getting the basic grammar construction.

Kalos/qeyloS
Heghtel yo' ra'wI'

vay''e' tay'moHbogh ghob chevlaHbe' Hegh.

Back to archive top level