tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Jan 05 15:52:36 1997

Re: Klingon Anthem

I am new to this mailing list and am not very good at Klingon, but I do
want to learn.
Looking at the anthem below please can you tell me what "qeleS", "yapo"
 and "mapo" mean.  I have TKD but can find no clues there.

charghbej vIt

----------
> From: eric d. zay <[email protected]>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: Klingon Anthem
> Date: 04 January 1997 21:29
>

> This was posted to the list back in September by Kenneth Traft

> gave
> > >up > with this:

> He mentioned that it was an unofficial transcription, but as far as I
know,
> it's the best that anyone has come up with.
>
> SuSvaj

Back to archive top level