tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 18 17:16:53 1997

Re: Glen Proechel

Kenneth Traft writes:

>Glen is my friend and when he asks me to post things "I WILL".  If I see
>something that I think would be nice to share with the list, I'll post it.
>It's an open forum right?

Hoch wIqellaHba' maja'chuqbogh maH.  'ej Hoch wIqelbej.
'ach nunuQ ja'chuqQo'wI' qatlh 'e' wIchaw'nIS?
qechmeyDaj DIQoy neHlaw' 'ach qechmeymaj Qoy neHbe'law'.

I'd like to think so.  Unfortunately, the way it works with Glen seems
to be more of a "toss in a rock and make waves" situation.  He doesn't
participate in the debate, but he has his ideas posted here.  I wonder
why someone would do that, and I tend to conclude that he isn't really
interested in others' ideas.

>Enough said I hope.

jIjatlh 'e' vImej je.

-- ghunchu'wI'