tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Feb 18 17:09:44 1997

KLBC: Translation

I'm new to the list but have been reading it for a couple of weeks now and
decided it was time to get my feet wet....

I'm trying to translate the following phrase:

Death Warrior / Berserker

and so far, I have come up with:

HeghqangwI' vaj'a'

or "mighty warrior who is prepared to die".  Do I have the syntax and the
suffixes in the correct place?  Any help would be appreciated!  I have also
tried to translate the phrase "Dark Legend" and have come up with:

wIch Hurgh

Does this one make sense??  Again, any help would be appreciated!

Back to archive top level