tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Feb 03 01:41:14 1997

KLBC: FAQ

Hi everyone! After a *boooring* tests break I'm back with my jerky translations...

tlhIngan Hol *FAQ*-'e' bojatlh 'e' vIQoy
(I've heard you speak about the Klingon FAQ)

nuqDaq 'oH vItu'laH
(Where can I find it?)
(Could that be said just <nuqDaq 'oh vItu'>? I mean, does the sentence keep the meaning?)

See you!

*      Diego "Mago" de Miguel       *   e-mail: [email protected]   *
*       Architecture student        * http://corbu.aq.upm.es/~a26979 *
*        Todos mienten, pero da igual porque nadie escucha           *