tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 17 21:06:46 1997

Re: Unsubbing for Xmas

>Gentlemen, it's been an education, but I have to go. Yuletide calls, and
>my email account will be unattended for two weeks.
>
>Even in digest mode, I feel leery about trawling through old postings
>soon after the holidays, what with examinations looming and all.

I believe there's a "hold" command you can send the listserver that simply
suspends the list to your account, then you can reactivate it when you get
back...  its used for ppl who travel away and don't want to receive the
messages... am I right ?

--
Worf, Son of Mogh (Worf Rozhenko)

[email protected]

IRC: EFNet: Worf/wo`rIv
  StarLink: Worf
    SL-IRC: Worf
(Mask to look for: *!*@*.direct.ca)

URLs: http://worf.home.ml.org or http://www.home.ml.org/worf

Email/reply to [email protected] with "**PGP KEY**" in the subject to get my
public key.

Back to archive top level