tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 17 08:13:34 1997

Quick request (Well, maybe not so quick...)

Hello! I was directed to this list in the hopes that someone out there might
be able to help me out.

I am looking to have Elvis' "Hound Dog" translated into Klingon for use at a
convention next summer. I was wondering if there is anyone interested in
taking up the project. I'm sure I would be unable to learn Klingon and do the
project by myself before then.

If you think you can help, or know someone who would be able to, please
contact me privately. Thanks!

Phil Bacon
[email protected]

Back to archive top level