tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Dec 17 09:40:38 1997

KLBC:Raktajino

Call me qoretlh.  I've been lurking on the list for months, and now it's
time to stop lurking and actually post something.  BTW, regarding the
qep'Hommey, I hold one in my living room nearly every Sunday night here
in Vegas.  Here is my attempt at the labeling on a bag of Rakjino.

tlhIngan wo'Daq tIv raqtajIno.  Qa'vIn wIv wa'DIch joghDaq 'oHnom moj.
Qej SuvwI'pu' yonmoH qa'vIn.

which I translate as:

RAktajino is enjoyed in the Klingon Empire.  It is quickly becoming the
coffee to choose in the First Quadrant.  This coffee satisfies grouch
warriors.

I used First Quadrant because I couldn't find the Klingon designation
for Alpha Quadrant.  I also replaced the k's with q's because I can't
stand seeing k's in the middle of a Klingon sentance.

That is all for now.
qoretlh

Back to archive top level