tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Dec 15 11:12:05 1997

KLBC mu'ghomHomwIj vIlo'be'

jabbI'IDvam vIghItlhmeH mu'ghomHomwIj vIlo'be'.
I don't use my dictionary to write this message.

pabbogh jabbI'ID QaQ vIghItlh 'e' vInID.
I try to write a good message which follow the rules.

DaHjaj vengwIjDaq bIrqu' muD. vItIvtaHbe'.
Today it's very cold in my city. I'm not enjoying it.

tujqa' 'e' vItul.
I hope it get warm again.

'ach qaStaHvIS poH nI' *winter* 'oHtaHmo' tujqa'be'.
But it won't because it'll be winter for a long time.

bIrqu'bej SuS je.
The wind is extremely cold too.

ram 'oHtaH 'ej Do' juHwIjDaq tuj.
It's night and fortunately it's warm in my house.

'ach wa'leS poHvam vI*sport*nIS. bIrqu'.
But tomorrow at this time I have to go sporting. That'll be cold.

SochleS maghIQ SoSwI' be'nI' jIH je.
Next week my mother, my sister and I will go on vacation.

*Christmas* wIlopmeH *France*Daq maleng.
We go to France to celebrate Christmas.

*France*Daq juppu' law' wIghaj.
We have many friends in France.

'ach loQ qay': *Hov leng* wIbejlaHbe'! :)
But there's one little problem: we can't watch star trek! :)
(Yeah, that's gonna be a problem... TNG's final episode will be on :(

pItlh.
Done.

(I hope I didn't make too stupid mistakes, insulting somebody's
honor, or my own :)

/Doneq
______
HIq DaSammeH tach yI'el