tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Dec 06 08:44:10 1997

Re: Daghtuj

Qov wrote:

> At 20:54 97-12-01 -0800, Qob wrote:
>
> }I think Alan's Comprehensive Pun Project will require several people to
> }study every word in the entire corpus, doing nothing but looking for
> }obscure puns.  Of course, we'll *still* never find them all....
> }
> }(I wonder if Marc kept a list?)
>
> tetlh polbe'bej.  mu'mey tetlh polbe' ghaH!  qep'a' wejDIchDaq ghaHvaD mu'
> tetlh naQ nobmo' charghwI' Hemqu' charghwI' 'ej bel Okrand.

DaH jIqaw.  meqvammo', KGT mu'mey tetlhDaq 'op Qaghmey lutu'lu'.

> I also asked him about {moD}, wondering if it was a pun on the group
> "Depeche Mode" ("depeche" means "hurry" in French).  His answer?  "Maybe. I
> don't remember."

wejpuH.

This has been running hrough my head for three days, I finally had to
write it down (maybe now it'll stop bothering me)!

vIpummoHlu'.  jIHu'qa'.
(Yes, I know it doesn't quite fit the music.  That's why it's been
bugging me!)

--
Qob la' (tlh.w.D. quttaj ra'wI')       [email protected]
tlhIngan Hol yejHaD ghojwI'            http://www.frontiernet.net/~qob/

Back to archive top level