tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Dec 02 00:13:18 1997

Re: Daghtuj

At 20:54 97-12-01 -0800, Qob wrote:

}I think Alan's Comprehensive Pun Project will require several people to
}study every word in the entire corpus, doing nothing but looking for
}obscure puns.  Of course, we'll *still* never find them all....
}
}(I wonder if Marc kept a list?)

tetlh polbe'bej.  mu'mey tetlh polbe' ghaH!  qep'a' wejDIchDaq ghaHvaD mu'
tetlh naQ nobmo' charghwI' Hemqu' charghwI' 'ej bel Okrand.

I also asked him about {moD}, wondering if it was a pun on the group
"Depeche Mode" ("depeche" means "hurry" in French).  His answer?  "Maybe. I
don't remember."

Qov     [email protected]
Beginners' Grammarian

Back to archive top level