tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Aug 03 13:49:56 1997

Re: vegh

In a message dated 97-07-22 12:58:32 EDT, I see written by charghwI':

<< He was asked for a verb to mean "go through" with a wide range
 of things one might go through, including going through a
 forest, an arrow (or bullet or whatever) going through a heart,
 going through a window. He responded that he heard at least
 three different verbs there. One of those was the piercing verb
 he did not give us (though {DuQchu'} would do in a pinch). The
 other he did not give us was the forest verb (which frankly
 would likely be handled by {ghoS}).

I will bring up the word "leng" here.  Quite likely we can say <<voghDaq
maleng>>.

qar'a'

peHruS

Back to archive top level