tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 16 14:54:22 1997

Postal

I would like to know more about this postal course, but don't know where to look. Could you tell me a few things..

What IS it achually?? is it something that is ongoing, and I can't join at this stage, or is it something that is purely timed by the individuals?

I read that it is free, is this true? how is this? Is it open to non-americans? eg English people?

Is it useful? would other beginners suggect that I start it??

Thanks in advance..

Bealy

Back to archive top level