tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Apr 16 14:53:37 1997

Re: KLBC: bomghom

On 16-Apr-97, Diego 'Mago' De Miguel wrote:

>wa' thlIngan Hol mu'tlheg tlha' wa' DIvI' Hol mu'tlheg 'e' vImaSbej!
>(I certainly prefer one Klingon sentence followed by one English
>translation!)

Well, I think you need a beginners opinion, and as I'm such, I LIKE the english translation just as they are, it easy to understand, and to translate if you wish to. Doesn't looks to daunting as a whole blovk of klingon does. IMHO

>boyajmoHchu' 'e' vIQub
>(I think it allows people to understand it clearly)
>(Lit: I think that it causes you to understand clearly)

Same here!

>Qapla'
>-Mago

Mark Beal