tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 24 08:04:13 1996

Re: responding to KLBC posts

> >. is there anything wrong with beginners responding to beginners under the
> >KLBC header, provided that we don't actually correct eachother ?
>
> In a word, yes.
>
> Letting the Beginners' Grammarian respond before *anyone* else says anything
> has a threefold benefit:

Good point. I suppose I should have maybe not made my post KLBC....I
suppose I can repost it with an open header to bypass this problem...I'm
not sure I can wait for trI'Qal!

qSeroHS :)
--
Niall Hosking
aka Kserokhs Vaene

'Practise random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.'

Back to archive top level