tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Sep 03 05:51:45 1996

The Klingon Encyclopaedia?

> That way, there won't be a dictionary on Klingonaase unless Marc Okrand
> creates a Klingon Encyclopedia, which I believe he did mention in TKD. I
> think that the encyclopedia should contain stuff like that and delve into
> Klingon culture even further if it is ever written.

"If" *is* the dominant word there.  When I got my TKD all that time ago, I
thought M.O. was making it sound like the TKE was not too far to come, or
like he was already working on it, like "An article is being prepared for
the /Klingon Encyclopaedia/ which will explain the details of \pIqaD\."

I found this interesting, more now I know that all (? most) of the pIqaD
that appears on the set is more or less just to please the eye.

Does anyone at all know if this book will ever be produced?

Qapla'
  / Daniel Peter Noll                     / [email protected]   /
 / Truth Seeker                          / http://mailhost.net/~fprefect /
/ batlhHa' vanglu'taHvIS quv chavbe'lu' / Finger for Geek Code          /

Back to archive top level