tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 29 19:25:31 1996

Klingon Practice Program: Update

SaghItlh:

Okay, everybody, I guess I've gotten enough personal responses to this,
not to mention "Me Too" messages to the list, that I'd better fill you
all in on where this stands.

The Windows 95 version, complete with trefoil icon, has been zipped and
sent to the Incoming directory on the KLI's FTP site.  I sent a note to
Lawrence (for lack of knowing who else) asking it to be moved to
somewhere accessable on the site and then to let me know and I'll post a
note on the list.  Because of the Thanksgiving Holiday here in the U.S.
I haven't heard back yet.

The Windows 3.1 version, whose main difference will be the .EXE's name
due to the old 8.1 style naming conventions, will be arriving at the
site shortly.

I would suggest at this point that whoever moves them into their final
place, be that Lawrence or Mark, just post a note to the list.

Thank you all for your interest!
Qapla'!
TH
[email protected]