tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Nov 29 19:14:55 1996

Re: KLBC: Shakespear

At 20:52 28/11/96 -0800, you wrote:
}
}	Looking up "warning" <ghuHmoH>, I found that it was a compounding
}of ugly <moH> and alert <ghuH>.  So, for "chimes", I would suggest:
}
}ghuHQuchmey (happy alerts)
}or
}ghuH'IHmey (alerts that are beautiful)

Andrew! yIqIm. We do not make words in Klingon by adding any word or suffix
to any word.  We make them by adding verb prefixes and verb suffixes to
verbs, by adding noun suffixes to nouns, and occasionally by putting two
nouns together.
De'vam yIqelchu'!
---
Qov (Robyn Stewart)   [email protected]    tlhIngan Hol ghojwI'

Back to archive top level