tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Nov 21 02:23:16 1996

Beginner

Sorry for the English, but I am not capable (yet) of writing in tlhIngan.
(is this correct?)
One of these days, I'm going to buy Marc Okrand's book, but until then,
can anyone tell me where I can find a list of grammar rules or thimgs like
that.

Also, if anyone could provide me with a Klingon name, I would be very
greatful.  I currently use the Nickname 'Necronomicon'. If there's a
Klingon translation, I'd like to know, otherwise it would have to be
something like 'The book that was written bij the Devil' (isn't the devil
something like 'kalesh'?)

Back to archive top level