tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Nov 16 22:44:50 1996

RE: Klingon letters (was Re: <K'>vaD ghItlhlu''a'?)

jatlh qrlIH:

>  As it applies to {tlhIngan Hol}, Okrand says that it's a consonant only,
>  even if appended to an 'a' or other vowel.  Sorry, I meant Kronstint and
>  vooble, not consonant and vowel.

~mark, every time you invent a word to illustrate a point, everybody starts
using it!  I hope this doesn't turn into another {'I'}!  How do you do that?
(Not that I even want to try to remember what these were supposed to mean.)

SuStel
Beginners' Grammarian
Stardate 96879.6

Back to archive top level