tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Wed Nov 13 10:09:06 1996

Re: Stardates

>Date: Tue, 12 Nov 1996 20:14:52 -0800
>From: Jimmy <[email protected]>
>                                       charghwI'
>                                      (I hope I can use this for the
>supplanter, since this is the                                        closest
>thing in tlhigan-Hol)

Hoo boy.  Don't.  Will Martin has been going by the name "charghwI'" here
for years, to the extent that some recognize that name more readily than
the one on his driver's license.  That kind of confusion we can do without
if possible. :)

~mark

Back to archive top level