tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 12 20:07:56 1996

Stardates

 I'm getting a bit old here, but will you tell me SuStel's stardate formula?
If I understand it, 86.68% of the year or century is completed, yet by my
calculations, 96% of the century is up and 87%-89% of the year is up. This
is really weird.  Here's some of the Klingon:
  bIja'qu' jIH Hovjajpat? mISmoH jIH.
                                       charghwI'
                                      (I hope I can use this for the
supplanter, since this is the                                        closest
thing in tlhigan-Hol)

Back to archive top level