tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Tue Nov 12 12:55:47 1996

Re: KLBC: You can't get there from here...

> From: Andeen, Eric <[email protected]>
> To: Multiple recipients of list <[email protected]>
> Subject: RE: KLBC:  You can't get there from here...
> Date: Tuesday, November 12, 1996 2:12 PM
>
> From:  Perry J. Brulotte[SMTP:[email protected]]
>
> I was trying to come up with a translation for "you can't get there
from
> here" on my way home for lunch.  I guess it wouldn't be a
particularly
> Klingon thing to say, unless, of course, the Klingon was from Maine
or
> Vermont....

I will not attempt a translation, but I could picture the following
scenario:  A romuluSngan asks a tlhIngan vaj the coordinates for
Qo'noS...  You can't get there from here!

K'Pach

Back to archive top level