tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 11 18:36:48 1996

RE: Punctuation

Ericvo':

> Is there an established system of punctuation?  I could find nothing
about
> it in _The Klingon Dictionary_.  It seems in some postings in tlhIngan
Hol,
> exclamation points and periods are used.  However, no punctuation is used
in
> the Syntax section of _The Klingon Dictionary_.

There's no official system.  Since the romanized orthography is a
convention used for our convenience, most folks here (seem to) agree that
we can use punctuation, for our convenience.

This is in the FAQ, http://www.thomtech.com/~dspeers/klingon/faq.htm

> Qapla'

> Eric Yarnell ND

--Holtej