tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Nov 11 18:10:41 1996

Greetings!

Greetings!

I am Kontay tai-KalI'qoS of the IKV BortaS over in Spokane Washington. But I
live in Lewiston Idaho. My vessel's commander has named me the vessel's
linguist because I know more about the Klingon Language than they do. Mostly
because I have more free time. I have been a student of tlhIngan Hol for 1
year now but I am not to the point that I would like to be. I've been
lurking in this list server for a while now and you guys sound pretty good.
I am not very good myself and I wish to become better. My main goal is to
the learn the language atleast to the point that I feel comfortable advising
and teaching the members of my vessel how to speak tlhIngan. I have bought
read and/or listened to Power Klingon, Conversational Klingon, The Klingon
Dictionary, The Klingon Way, Star Trek: Klingon! Interactive CD-ROM. I have
been a member of the KLI for a year, I am a member of three Klingon Fan
Clubs (KLAW, KAG, and the IKV BortaS) I am currently taking David Barron's
Klingon Correspondence course. I hope you can help me in my endeavours.

Qapla'!

Kontay tai-KalI'qoS
(Tony Pierce)

Back to archive top level