tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon May 20 20:06:26 1996

Re: KLBC:Name that Song

beHwI"av writes:
>The former, "complain angrily and violently about", this is why I find it so
>detrimental that there is not a word for "against". Can you understand how
>important it is for the concept as a whole?

No, I can't understand how the lack of a single word can be so detrimental.
If you can't come up with another way to accurately express the idea, then
I suspect you do not clearly understand the underlying idea itself.  Have
you seen the other proposed translations for this sentence?  What do you
think of them?