tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu May 02 16:24:24 1996

Re: tlhIngan CD

In a message dated 96-05-01 22:28:29 EDT, charghwI' wrote:

>According to Matt Gomes:
>..
>> I'm interested to know if each CD-ROM comes with a "qIm tera'ngan!" bumper
>> sticker...

>Curious. Without what I suspect we would write as a comma, this
>just says, "The Teran pays attention." I doubt that is what
>they meant to say.

It makes perfect sense with Clipped Klingon.  And considering it's a bumper
sticker, which requires a very brief message, I'd say that it is very
appropriate.

Then again, I'm also looking for a way to justify it, so I feel better.  But
I do think it makes sense.  I'm going to have to buy the CDs.

SuStel
Hovjaj 96336.6

Back to archive top level