tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sun Mar 31 07:35:30 1996

Re: the casual use of {nuqneH}

>I note a disturbing trend here -- three different people have posted new
>messages with the subject "nuqneH" in the past few days.  Come on, folks.
>Be a bit more creative, okay?  I don't believe {nuqneH} is a reasonable
>thing to say when you start a conversation anyway.

No you can't walk up to some one and ask what they what, if you want
something, you're likely to get yourself stabbed. You might be beter of
saying something like "qaneH..."="I want ... from/of you" or  "jIneH..."="I
want...", correct me if I'm wrong ghunchu'wI'.

Qapla'

Daniel

Back to archive top level