tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Sat Mar 30 19:03:20 1996

the casual use of {nuqneH}

I note a disturbing trend here -- three different people have posted new
messages with the subject "nuqneH" in the past few days.  Come on, folks.
Be a bit more creative, okay?  I don't believe {nuqneH} is a reasonable
thing to say when you start a conversation anyway.  I'd use it if someone
walked up to me and didn't explain his business immediately.  But it does
seem to be an appropriate way to answer the telephone. :-)