tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Mar 25 15:14:02 1996

Re: "Suq chIm"?

>If you had turned on BBC teletext (I believe it's called "Ceefax" in
>Britain, right?) you could have seen that it was spelled So'chIm
>there. AQnd I think those spellings come from the script of the
>episode;

It isn't, because if you watch, listen and read often, when something can be
discribed easier it is, I stay up at night and watch the learning zone, they
had a program about subtiles, teletexts,(of hoe je het maar noemen will).

Qapla'

Daniel

Back to archive top level