tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 14 09:43:48 1996

Re: Font Question (*not* re: pIqaD)

This is probably not what you want, but I made up a font using
pieces from an alphabet supplied with Fontographer. The oddity
is that it uses the same character assignment as the piqaD font
Lawrence created. That means that if you type "c", you get
"ch", if you type "k" you get "q" and if you type "x" you get
"tlh".

The nice part is that if you bother to use this font, you can
then copy the word and change the font to Lawrence's pIqaD font
and not have to respell anything.

charghwI'

According to Garrett Michael Hayes:

--