tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Fri Mar 15 07:59:34 1996

Re: Font Question (*not* re: pIqaD)

[Quoting Garrett Michael Hayes]

> I know that there are several "Klingon" typefaces out there,
> including the KLI approved pIqaD which mimic the characters used in
> the movies and TV shows.
>
> Does anyone know of a font for the regular Roman alphabet which has
> a Klingon "feel"?  In other words a font with a sort of jagged-edged
> look with pointy serifs, etc?  Possibly an outline or filled font?

Yes, I know there exists such a font (TrueType format, something
called KLIroman or RomanKling or something like that) because at some
point in the past I had it. I lost it however when my Windows started
to break up and I had to reinstall it from scratch (Windows seems to
need that once in a while... :-/). I forgot to get that font (and some
others, not Klingon related) in a safe place first... If you happen to
find it, could you please let me know where as well?

Qapla'

--
          Jarno Peschier, [email protected], 2:2802/245.1@Fido
      162:100/100.1@Agora, 74:3108/102.1@QuaZie, 27:2331/214.1@SigNet