tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Thu Mar 14 05:57:10 1996

Font Question (*not* re: pIqaD)

I know that there are several "Klingon" typefaces out there,
including the KLI approved pIqaD which mimic the characters used in
the movies and TV shows.

Does anyone know of a font for the regular Roman alphabet which has
a Klingon "feel"?  In other words a font with a sort of jagged-edged
look with pointy serifs, etc?  Possibly an outline or filled font?

I am looking for something which will make the regular romanized
orthography used in TKD and here look attractively Klingon.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Garrett Michael Hayes;  Client/Server Labs
8601 Dunwoody Place, Suite 332,  Atlanta, GA 30350
[email protected],  http://www.cslinc.com
770-552-3645 voice, 770-993-4667 fax
(Opinions expressed are my own and may
not be those of Client/Server Labs, LLC)

Back to archive top level