tlhIngan-Hol Archive: Mon Jul 29 06:33:04 1996

Re: tlhIngan Hol vIjatlhchu''a'

At 08:55 AM 7/28/96 -0700, ghItlh Rob:

>Right, let's have a go at saying something properly. I've spent a good two
>hours coming up with this and I'm pretty sure that it makes sense and is
>grammatically correct. I'll let you decide, hopefully with your answers ...
>

>vaj QIch vIghojtaH
>paqmey lI' vIje'meH paqmey lI' Daja'

<vaj QIch>  vIparHa'!  mu'ghomvamvaD DI'vI' Hol lo'lu'.  'e' vIQoypu'.
'ach tlhIngan Hol lo'lu',  'e' vIQoybe'pu'.

I like "speech of warriors"!  I have heard English used for that phrase.
But I have not heard Klingon used.

Back to archive top level